Friday, January 8, 2010

Brief Introduction


Hello one and all. My name is Mary, and I am the new Animal Control Officer for the town of Fletcher.


I currently live in Westford with my husband, 6 dogs, 4 goats, 2 cattle, 2 pigs, and an assortment of chickens, ducks, turkeys, geese, guinea fowl and 1 tortoise. I have been the Dog Warden in Westford for the past couple of years, and I've been fortunate enough to find new homes for all the stray/abandoned dogs I've impounded.


I am looking forward to working with the town of Fletcher and its residents, to resolve any animal related problems and/or issues.


To contact me, simply call 802-752-7311. If I do not answer, leave a message. Be sure to leave your name, telephone #, and a brief description of the issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment